It should be known that the gel does not contain little or acrylic, unlike the resin. There are also more acid nail free. The only drawback when you stop this type of practice is that the natural nail is soft as it is not subject to UV exterior that thickens. It will take 3 or 4 months before completely regenerate. In the meantime, it is recommended to wear short and to meet regularly with care hardener that is changed every 2 days so that it retains its effectiveness. It ‘also important to drink regularly massage the nail matrix to strengthen it.
However, there are some rare cases where it should not be put fake nails:
In case of hospitalization:
During pregnancy (to avoid the seventh month to avoid the risk of edema of the fingers);
Nail diseases (mycosis, trauma …)
When taking heavy medications (chemotherapy …).
Contrary to popular belief, a nail is not breathing. It is composed primarily of water and keratin, so you need to remove artificial nails on a regular basis to “breathe”.
- prepare the natural nail (push back the cuticles, shaping the natural nail using the file and move the nail on the white block 4 faces very mild to remove the glossy layer of the natural nail ). Allowing the gel to adhere. Some permanent nail SHELLAC brand as “CND” requires no filing of the natural nail
- apply a coat of “Base Coat” and catalyze. Wipe the brush on the edge of the bottle to remove excess and make sure not to touch the cuticles and contours.
- Shake the bottle of permanent polish color to mix the color pigments
- applying a first thin layer of polish and cure permanent color. Be sure to tuck the color, the free edge of the natural nail,
- applying a second paint layer and cure color Standing,
- apply a coat of “Top Coat” and cure. Be sure to wrap the free edge (not the permanent polish does not flake)
- wipe the sticky residue with a degreaser such as “Cleanser” and moisturize cuticles
FYI : Some are permanent polish UV / LED, which means it cures both under a UV lamp (2mn) than under LED lamp (30s)
Usually, filling takes place every 3 or 4 weeks.
HERE’S HOW :
- Push back the cuticles and disinfect
- Roughen glossy coat (or color), removing all traces of any breakage or detachment;
- Wipe properly using degreaser to remove any dust;
- Apply your desiccant;
- Apply your primer;
- Realize your adhesion layer and cure;
- Realize your construction and cure.
- Achieve your finish (french, color, decoration …).
EXAMPLE WITH GELS OF THE BRAND “IBD” FILLING WITH FRENCH
- Push back the cuticles;
- Dust and wipe with the “cleanser”
- Apply the desiccant “Nail prep” on each nail;
- Apply a very thin layer of “Bonder” and cure 1 min;
- Ask a bonding layer (fine and supported) with “clear or pink gel Builder” and cure 2 min;
- French achieve with the “Builder gel white or ultra white” and cure 2 minutes.
- Apply gel construction, not forgetting to recreate a curved “Builder gel clear” and cure 2 min;
- Abrade to remove all irregularities;
- Put the nail shape;
- Clean with the “Cleanser”
- Apply the finishing gel “Ultra Seal” or “Intense seal” and cure 2 minutes.
Hi and welcome all !!
This blog is dedicated to nails lovers, professionals or not, the aim is to expose your point of view, your products, good affairs…and so on.
Feel free to send all pictures of your last nails performances, but also the difficulties you faced.
See you soon.